Saturday, March 14, 2009

Two Surprises!


I always wanted a surprise party growing up and this year, I got two! I turned 30 yesterday and my husband was going to take me to dinner, or so I thought. We met Becky and Calan for a drink when Jerrod's phone rang and he announced that we had cattle on the highway so we needed to leave a.s.a.p. We loaded up to head back this direction and SURPRISE, my friends were waiting for me at home for another birthday bash! What a thoughtful husband and friends I have. I can't imagine my life without them! My house was full of delicious food (thanks girls!), precious cupcakes (thanks Nat and Kasi, who by the way, have attended and helped with both parties and are probably very glad that my birthday is over!), and lots of laughter! What a perfect way to end my birthday! I forgot to mention, that I was also surprised by my coworkers and friends with cupcakes and a gift certificate at school, and came home to a very deep cleaned house, courtesy of Becky and Suzanne (what a gift)! I am truly blessed beyond measure.




3 comments:

  1. Happy 30th Birthday! You look like you are still in High School. Your kids are so cute, and I can't believe there is 6 kids between you and your brothers. Good luck in your next 1/2 marathon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! ...the clean house sounds like the best part to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is so thoughtful of jerrod! sounds like you had a great day. see you soon!
    love, jill

    ReplyDelete