Thursday, April 15, 2010

Spring!

Well, spring has officially sprung! This has been a super busy season for us so I'm a little behind on my blogging. Here are some of my favorite pics from this month! Hope you all are enjoying the weather as much as we are!
Our backyard view...
P.W.'s most delicious Strawberry Shortcake Cake...a new favorite.

Enjoying the weather. Every kid should live in the country!

Miss E & Tater Bug

Yummy Chicken Parmesan Sandwich

Round Top Treasure

Watchin' Daddy

Boys in the sandbox

The Magnificent 7 Easter Pic

Pretty Girl!
Handsome boys!

Our family...so blessed!














2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful family photo, beautiful family! And I LOVE your new nightstand! Can't wait to see your finished bedroom next weekend! And that cake looks amazing, going to have to try that one myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made that strawberry shortcake last 4th of July...talk about S.W.E.E.T! I also love your new nightstand and the little Just Simply Southern frame on top! I hope we get to hang out soon. Summer is upon us! Love you!

    ReplyDelete