Sunday, March 28, 2010

An All Star is Born

I don't want to be one of those mom's that constantly brags on her children, however, I do have some athletes!! I'm very competetive, so this exciting to me! Will had his first T-ball game this weekend, and I was expecting to get a few laughs out of it. Boy was I surprised! He played pitcher and since they don't actually pitch in T-ball, his position was to field all of the balls. He made 15-20 outs! He's got quite an arm and takes it very seriously! He also hit some slammers too! It's so much fun!





2 comments:

  1. Go Will!! He is too cute and I bet he gets it from his momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Robyn,
    I love your blog. I could look at it over and over again. And I will!! Im so excited for your new endeavors now that the kids are getting older. to be quite honest, Im kind of jealous. I cant wait till we can go to t-ball games!!

    ReplyDelete