Friday, April 10, 2009

And Time Marches On...

Lexi has looked particularly old to me lately. Her looks have changed alot this year, getting her front teeth in, an older haircut, and her own sense of style. It's so fun to watch her grow and mature into a little lady, but so sad, as I recall years gone by. My how I take advantage of things. I'm so proud of her independence, a trait she was born with. I admire her strength as she labors alongside of "the guys", helping with cattle, patching fence, or whatever task is at hand. These things will come in handy one day. I also have the luxery of seeing her at school everyday as she visits with friends at lunch, skips down the hallway to her classroom, and plays horses at recess (yes, she still plays horses!). She is such a well-rounded girl to all and I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

  1. Lexi is so beautiful!!!
    and i am glad she finally got her eyelashes and eyebrows....hahaha! you know i was worried about that when she was a newborn. :)

    ReplyDelete