Tuesday, August 17, 2010

A Sweet 6 Year Old


We've had another birthday in our family. Will turned 6 last week! Wow, how time flies! If you've spent much time around this boy, you'd know why I chose this title for this post. He's as sweet as they come, and I do mean that. He is all boy, rambunctious, wild, and dirty, but his heart is pure and tender. I see great things for this little boy. My hope is that his heart will remain tender, yet strong and that he will follow God's plan for his life.
Last week we celebrated his birthday by letting him pick out a pair of boots and eating pizza. This weekend we went to visit grandparents and Gammy bought him a cake. This Saturday we will celebrate with friends.





2 comments:

  1. What a sweet handsome boy Will has turned out to be! Such a tender boy, he just melts me with that smile and his sweet ways. Happy birthday sweet boy! We love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How can your kids be growing up so quickly? He's precious and just looking at him, I can see his kindness and tenderheartedness! I hope his celebration was wonderful and he gets to anticipate his friend party too!!

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete