Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Austin

Last weekend we went to Austin for Ben's 1st birthday and for my 1/2 marathon. We had a great trip and got alot of visiting in. We watched Ben enjoy his birthday cake on Saturday, then Jen and Zach and I took Lexi to see the capitol. We went to bed early and Jill, Jen, Z, and I ran in the half marathon. It was a hilly run, but I ended with my best time yet, 1:55:16. Everyone did awesome! After the race, we had a table for 20 at Olivia! Yum! It was so much fun to visit with everyone. Mom and Dad treated us at brunch where we got to visit with the Deegan clan, Frizzells, Maggie and Mason, and Tyler and Lauren.







1 comment:

  1. You are a.m.a.z.i.n.g! What a fun weekend & I can't believe Ben is already one! Just seems like yesterday I was taking his pictures when my camera broke!! Time goes too quickly!! And now, I have a six month old crying at my feet!

    Love ya,

    ReplyDelete