Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions...

Here are a few of my resolutions.
1. To finish my bedroom. I've been married for over 9 years and have yet to decorate my bedroom. I got a beautiful new duvet cover from my mom for Christmas and I have the itch to decorate my room.
2. To make lots of new deserts and breads. I was surprised with a new and beautiful Kitchen Aid mixer from my sweet mother-in-law for Christmas. I LOVE to cook and bake and am anxious to put it to good use.
3. To see more movies. I love movies and have only seen a couple in the theatre since having children.
4. To continue my running endeavors. I love to run and find it unusually relaxing and challenging. I am now focusing on speed for some upcoming half marathons and am tossing the idea of another full marathon around.
5. To be more patient. Period.
That's all! Here's to 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment